The White House

The White House

Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



My hubby and I did not completely stop working on the house so we could lay around on our new couches together. Not us! We so want to finish up the house that we would never take day after day after day off!

I did not stay up way too late to edit photos for basketball. Not me! I also did not get up to work on the photos for most of the day either. In fact, I am not going to spend a ton of time putting together a wrestling CD because I have so many things to do around my home. Not me! Not only am I not going to make this CD, I am not going to be frantic because I need to finish it in a couple days. Not me! I'm way ahead of the game on this one.

I did not let Emily put red streaks in her hair. Nope, not me!
I did not let Olivia get blue streaks in her hair. I mean, she's only four! Nope, not me!
I did not let Elijah go snowboarding on Sunday because he is grounded. Nope, not me!
Lucas did not guzzle a bunch of red fruit punch and then throw-up all over the floor this morning, and I didn't miss a beat. Nope, not me! I surely would have been grossed out.
I did not kick Nick's butt at bowling. Oh, wait...ya I did! :)
Enjoy your Monday! :)

2 comments:

Wayne said...

Great Not me monday!

Anonymous said...

I want to see pics of the girls with the streaks in their hair, and oh my Nick's arms are looking pretty damn muscular!