The White House

The White House

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Basketball, Bowling and Football: It's a Sports Kind of House

Yesterday was the Road Closure Classic...a quickly put together Round Robin Tournament to replace the tournament that was cancelled due to poor weather.

Here's Nick playing against Lathrop (we lost).


Then there was a second game against Eielson (we won).




After the games Dad and I went bowling with Nick and a couple of the guys from the team (I didn't have a camera with me). Oh, and one of the hockey dads we know. What a blast that was. While we were bowling Tisha took my girls to the fireworks show celebrating 50 years of Alaska.

Today, it is all about the couch for dad and I.

There are football games to watch.

The girls are at Tisha's dying their hair (oh my!) and Nick & Elijah are snowboarding. They finally have warm enough weather.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those sofas! I think that type is comfortable. And you have enough for everyone!!! That's great.

I'm sure glad you have warmer temperatures up there now; although the melting snow is messy, I know.

We watched all those ballgames too. :-)

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

Woo-hoo!! Go Cards!!!

Glad it's warming up for you! Those negative temps are brutal!