Can you tell I'm totally avoiding work...house work, yard work, kid work, animal work...anything that involves work is being ignored to play a Friday meme. Ug! Well, maybe I'll get to know some new bloggers this way?
1. Did you have a pen pal when you were little (or now)? Where were/are they from? I did and she was from somewhere in Europe, but I can't remember where. I also wrote a girl I met at basketball camp at WSU for awhile. Now? Can't remember the last time I wrote a letter. In fact, last years school photos are stacked under this years school photos.
2. If you could do a different job for one day, what would it be? I'd be myself. What if I was someone else and I liked it better and I didn't want to go back home to snotty noses and a messy house. *shudder* Better off just living in bliss.
3. Do you remember your biggest fear from when you were little? Seriously afraid of the dark until last winter. Now I am mildly afraid of the dark.
4. What do you think is a waste of time? Why? Facebook. I got a lot more done in life before my facebook addiction. Do I really need to know what "friends" are doing every second of the day? No, but I can't stop checking anyhow. Sad.
5. What is the oldest item you have in your closet? An 80-year old gun.