So how about the Thursday Thirteen to-do list? Well, I got to some of it.
2. I completed 5 loads of laundry which is pretty much all of it expect one more load of blankets.
7. And my dear animals were fed. And happy to see me.
13. I packed in multiple sled loads of wood and got a fire to take the chill off.
11. I made 7 beds and cleaned two rooms. On the surface. Both could use a whole day of tossing more stuff.
5. I cleaned out the drawers and now need to bring down the basket full of clean hats/gloves and let kids claim them.
10. The leaves consumed a good portion of the day which I did not intend. Like 4 hours worth. If you look close you can see that I started at the end of the driveway. In fact there's a whole lot you can't see, but leaves were blown and weeds were whacked.
The work was interrupted to take Lucas and Olivia out for fries. They were the only two home tonight and eating out is a luxury we shouldn't spend money on. When we only have them we try to do something to make them feel special.
The sky was beautiful on the drive home.
Roxie and Rusty got bathed. Roxie was grateful and Rusty was pissed.
3. I totally forgot about the dahlia bulbs, but that will only take about ten minutes tomorrow.
6. I completely blew off the plant room. My shoulders and arms were aching after all the yard work.
8. Totally forgot the house plants, too. They aren't happy.
4 & 9. I didn't make the menu or the grocery list, but for good reasons. Nick went with is friends after school and is staying out. I want this to be our project so when he comes home tomorrow we'll do it together and then I'll go shopping.
12. And we didn't watch the Netflix movie, but we did watch IronMan 2 so that's close enough to be considered completed.
So 8 completed and 5 not. More than the 7 suggested ;) and enough to make me happy and exhausted. Although it's really only 61.5% so that's a D-, but not an F! :)
Let's see what tomorrow brings.