There were rules about sharing and tagging others, and I'm not going to follow the rules. At all. Chris taught me this.
First off, I was supposed to tag bloggers who recently found me and I haven't had a new follower in a long time. I'm really not all that exciting to read every day. So I have no one to tag. I will, however, share 7 things about myself. I will invite you to check out Amanda's blog and if you want to play you can consider yourself tagged by me! :)
1. I've put on 50 pounds of stress over the last year and a half. This is the heaviest I've ever been in my life. Being over-weight isn't necessarily what bothers me...I love me for me no matter my size...but being over-weight is slowing me down. I don't move as fast as I used to therefore I can't get as much done in a day as I used to. That irritates me. So does the swollen and painful knees from being too heavy.
2. Although I am quite large I have a husband that loves it. He doesn't care for skinny, flat-butted women at all. Through his eyes I'm sexy. I assure you I am not. It's good to be so loved.
3. My house is filthy. Not because I like it, but because I am seriously over-whelmed. I take on too much. I try to do too much. I have five kids who enjoy being messy. The house suffers. We all walk around with blinders on. I could be on the Hoarders show. There could possibly be a dead animal in here somewhere. We never have company thus no stress over a messy house. Do I like filth? No. Can I keep up? No. Today, I will attempt to make changes. I will probably fail.
4. I don't have In Real Life friends that I see. Not really. I have one friend, Jen. We go in spurts. We'll see each other once a week for a month and then not again for eight months. We have our neighbor friend Dave that we occasionally BBQ and drink beer with. That's it. We are home bodies unless it involves a kids activity. We never get invited anywhere, and we never invite anyone over. That's why my blogger friends mean so much to me.
5. I really want to live in Hawaii. I want to wake up to sunshine and warmth every single day. My husband wants to move to the Philippines. I bet we both die before we ever go anywhere. That's sad.
6. No matter how hard I work on my gardens or how beautiful my flowers are I am disappointed and always think it should be better. I am my only critic when it comes to gardening.
7. I am a major procrastinator. I will put something off until I am a frantic mess trying to get it done. I make myself crazy. That's bad.
Okay...there you have some of the nitty gritty dirty honesty type stuff. Only 'cause I'm really depressed about the rain. I was supposed to pressure wash the pond today to be filled tomorrow. I can't do it when it's wet. I slip and fall. Really frustrated. I sure hope all you good people are having an outstanding day. Muh-wah!