The White House

The White House

Friday, June 19, 2009

What Happened to Wednesday?

Wednesday really was another big day. Do I have any photos? No. Every single camera had dead batteries. That is so irritating especially when there are seven digital cameras in our home. SEVEN! Not one photo.

I spent about four hours cleaning the pool. My back still hurts from the day before

Dad flew to Prudhoe Bay to look at a job. I think it's about 400 miles from here to Deadhorse, but I could be wrong. He didn't get home until late so I missed Nick's soccer game. (I've tried going to soccer with the little ones. Never again.) Elijah had a baseball game and his leg still hurts. His running is slow, but he can do everything else. He played catcher the entire game. We went into the bottom of the last inning up by two runs and we gave up enough runs to lose. Stinks!

We don't get home from the late game until almost 11:oopm. Can you play baseball that late in your town? The evening was finished off watching the Astronaut Farmer.

And no photos. :(

No comments: