The White House

The White House

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Thanks For Sticking With Me

My friend, Laura, got me going on Blogger after seeing her page Log of SV Free Spirit and ships company. Laura, her husband and three boys spent a couple years living at a boat dock in Florida refurbishing a 40-something foot sailboat that they now live on and I believe they are currently in the Bahamas. Talk about fulfilling your dreams! :)

My first post was June 12, 2007, but it was a sporadic attempt at best. It wasn't until April 10, 2008 that I actually began my almost daily blogging.


Have you seen this lady around? Tink*~*~* can be found flitting from blog to blog leaving caring, thoughtful and funny comments. She's a big mobile blogger showing us bits of Florida and great tours of Disney World. Laura made the first comment on my blog (because she knows me and got me going), but my first comment from an unknown person was Tink*~*~* on April 25, 2008.
Tink*~*~*, it's been a year now. Thanks for sticking around! :)
Now everyone go check her out!

2 comments:

Snowbird said...

And Tink introduced me to you! Isn't it funny how small the blogging world becomes?

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

And I happened upon you through Tootie, who also knows Snowbird and Tink. VERY small world!! Keep on blogging!