The White House

The White House

Monday, April 20, 2009

It's Monday!


Mo for plants! Sally for blue.
Drowsy Monkey for yellow.



Originally, I wanted to share plants from my mother's garden from 30+ years ago, but my photo albums are completely inaccessible. Instead I'll share some plants from my garden last summer. These were some of that I grew from seed. Everything grew so poorly from the lack of sun, but these had a few blooms.
Morning Glory



Livingstone Daisy

I think these were my favorite last summer. I intended to grow them this year, but the Wee People got into my seeds and ruined a few packages. I totally forgot to buy another packet, and now I think it is too late to bother planting these.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Your morning glories are beautiful!!

Happy Blue Monday!

Martha said...

Beautiful flowers. I love the Livingstone Daisies too!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

wow love those Livingstone daisies.

Lori Skoog said...

FABULOUS photos!!! Good work. Hope things start looking up for you...sounds like you are in a downer.

Egghead said...

The Livingstone daisies are beautiful. What a great border.

floreta said...

really pretty! especially like the blue and yellow.

Janie said...

your garden must have been lovely. The morning glories and colorful daisies are great. Beautiful photos.

Lighthousegal said...

Nice pictures, I really like the daisies.

MYM said...

Oh, fantastic colours! These are amazing photos.

patty said...

Ditto!

Sally in WA said...

Beautiful flowers!

Tink *~*~* said...

OMG, you did a "trifecta" - how cool are you?

:D

Tink *~*~*

Andrea said...

Wow, those are really breathtaking!

~My Autism Insights

Tootie said...

I love the flowers! I especially like the rocks around your flower bed. I have a thing for rocks, kind of like I have for sea shells. :-)

Corey~living and loving said...

stun stun stunning!

Gulfmann Collection said...

Wow, so beautiful flowers !

Carla said...

Oh my! What great colors!!