The White House

The White House

Monday, May 19, 2008

Super Sunday

Sunday turned into work day at our house. Here my dear husband is spending his only day off drilling fence posts. (Emily and Lucas up on the deck, Elijah skateboarding).
My job was to clean out the area that will be for the goats and sheep. I took the photo after I had already started (note pile on the left). Yes, that light colored area is *poop* from the ducks, geese and turkeys. Ewwww!
Before...
After...
Before...
After...
Miss Billie
Things are finally growing, but not fast enough for me! The tomato plant in the white pot has several clusters of tomatos. All the others have flowers. :)
A friendly game of ball...Elijah's shot went in...
Nick driving for the basket...Nick's height advantage proved a bit too much...11-7 the final

No comments: