It's National Be A Millionaire Day . "If you had a million dollars what would you buy?"
Elijah (12-years old):
1. Buy a really nice bike
2. Buy unlimited cream puffs
Emily (8-years old):
1. I would save it to get more.
Nick (15- years old):
1. I would build my own skatepark.
2. Put the rest in the bank.
Olivia (3-years old):
3. Stuffed animals.
4. Pink camera.
Dad (45-years old):
1. Get out of debt.
2. Finish the house.
3. Save it for the kids' education.
Mom (40-years old):
1. If I had a million dollars my husband would never, ever leave for work again. He would always be at my side.
2. I would buy a small home (a million dollars only goes so far) someplace warm with sandy beaches and lots of gardening.
3. I'd buy my ex-husband and his girlfriend an even smaller house near us so I could actually move (joint custody: can't take the kids, won't leave them).
4. I suppose then we'd be broke then and my husband would have to go back to work so I guess I'm better off without the million dollars in the first place. Doesn't the saying go...Money can't buy happiness?