The White House

The White House

Friday, March 14, 2014

Another Week Gone By??

Last Thursday Emily and I were out running errands and found a sale on dog coats. They were $1.50 each! Sophie looks so cute. 

Rusty was just plain mad about the whole thing. It was quite comical.

Mandy even got one, but there wasn't one big enough for Millie. She'd be miserable anyhow as she has so much fur.

Friday was Olivia's Native Program and Potluck. It was supposed to be held back in November, but we got freezing rains and school was closed. She recited her Haiku and that is the drawing to go with it.


Saturday Emily had a soccer game. They were missing three players... one at work, one out-of-town and one is injured. It was their first loss of the season.

Sunday Olivia had to sell Girl Scout cookies at the store. She was very timid at first, but ending up selling 40 boxes by herself!

This time of year we have the most beautiful sunrises. They only last a few minutes, but are spectacular.

Tuesday is a Scout Day. I was missing two of my group.

We went outside and each boy designed an obstacle course for everyone to be timed on. Lucas was the fastest of all 7 times! Being in sports sure gives him an advantage.

After Scouts we were off to has last game of basketball. He's already asking what sport he can do now, but there really isn't anything until summer. I missed the sign-ups for swimming lessons.

Since I started with Sophie that's where I'll end. I'm busy in the plant room already so far behind. I just ordered my petunia seeds last night so they will be about 3 weeks late. Such is my busy life!

8 comments:

Sparkless said...

Your kids have so much fun! Love the sunset picture, so beautiful.

Lori Skoog said...

Love the picture of the dogs in their coats...especially that first shot of Sophie!

anymommy said...

I have never seen a sky pink like that!

Chris said...

Hi Gayle, the doggies are gorgeous. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

Janie said...

You've always got so much going on! The doggie coats are very cute.

Here I Am Carrie said...

Oh the dog coats are so cute and what a deal. I really had to laugh at poor Rusty in his. What gorgeous sunrise you did get. I rarely have any here at our ranch, however down at the Salton Sea I did get bless with many and was actually up every morning there to see them. Wish I could say the same for getting up early here at the ranch. It's so snuggly in bed with the colder temps. Happy Spring to you and your family

Heather said...

Great pictures, Gayle! I was hoping you would be willing to answer a quick question regarding your blog! My name is Heather and please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

Anonymous said...

Missing your blogs. I hope you and your family are doing well.