The White House

The White House

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Jasper

Jasper is the newest most loved on and adored member of our family. Rabbits are perfect, aren’t they? They are soft and cuddly and quiet. (Quiet being my favorite part). Emily is just thrilled with her new bunny and now two little ones are hounding me for rabbits of their own. I do believe I see more in our future.

001

As for the rest of my day? I completely forgot to take any photos. Most of it was boring stuff like laundry and dishes, but  Grandma Debbi did come to visit us to meet Jasper and see the gardens.

Last night was also a soccer night. The last soccer night for Lucas and I left the camera at home. :(  He had a lot of fans…. Elijah and Emily, Grandma and Grandpa,  Dad and Deanna, Grandma’s sister. Nick was there, but he was on the next field over playing his own game (no his leg is not okay, but arguing with a man is pointless). I was busy running back and forth watching Lucas and coaching. And can you believe the sun was shining? A nice end to soccer, but I sure am going to miss his games. Nick has one more week with the tournament then that will be finished, too.  I’m going to miss that great group of high school boys as well.

Gotta get moving. Let’s see if I can remember to take some photos today.

1 comment:

Janie said...

Aw, Jasper is so cute. I agree, rabbits are irresistible.