The White House

The White House

Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Healthy Cry

I was totally going to blog tonight.

And then I watched "My Sister's Keeper".

It was over.

Have you seen it? I lost my father to cancer as well as my grandmother. The thought of losing one of my children makes me cry any time of the day. Needless to say the tears started flowing about five minutes into the movie and didn't stop. When it was over I looked at Nicholas and told him I felt like I had a head cold.

I'm spent.

The few photos I took today will have to wait. Again it is almost 1:00am (why don't I sleep more?) and my eyes are puffy. See ya tomorrow.

4 comments:

RottenMom said...

This is exactly why I will not be watching that movie. I also cry when I watch CNN and I can't watch the TLC program where they bring home the new baby, because I want to sniff a babies head and my baby is 13 already. And his head smells like AXE.

Don't watch anything sad today! I'm a little selfish, I love seeing your photos and want to see some more!

blondevue... said...

That movie is extremely sad.
The bloomed to early lilies on the other hand look beautiful!!
Have a good day!
Tori

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

I read the book and it tore me up. Not watching the movie!!

Tink *~*~* said...

As good as it was, the book was a zillion times better. Also, Cameron Diaz annoyed me more than usual, and toward the end of the film I realized that it was probably intentional - her character being so "difficult" definitely injected a lot of dramatic tension into the film.

I lost my father to cancer, too. :(

*~*~*