The White House

The White House

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Another Kicked Back Day

After sleeping in, it is spring break after all, I took Nick to the barber shop to get a haircut. Check out the before and after!

Then he and I ran errands...Holm Town Nursery for more seeds, Fred Meyer for Elijah's contacts, the post office and then to the Red Fox. They have the best food at still reasonable prices. I had french dip and Nick had a bacon burger. Dad ate the leftovers!

Nick loves to play pool so we shot a few games. He won most of them!

Our evening was pretty laid back watching a few TV shows and then bed. Nice to take a day (or two) off!

3 comments:

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

Sounds like a laid back evening. Nice looks very clean cut in the after pic. Yummy looking food!!

Patty said...

I just love being lazy during spring break!

Amanda said...

Oh wow, what a change!!! He's a completely different kid!

And...you make me want to plant seeds! I wish I had a place I could put them.