The White House

The White House

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Project Flamingo Update

It's time for a few more photos from the Flamingo Project. Speaking of flamingos. It's damn cold in Florida where my blogger friends Tink, Tootie, ChrisCandJonJ and Snowbird aka Sunbird are. Sure hope they warm up soon.

D is for dirty laundry. Apparently, while the kids were on Christmas break I was on break from laundry. I wash, wash, wash and can't catch up. This is insane!

E is for excited! I am so excited about my seed catalogs I can barely keep still. Soon I'll be playing in the dirt nurturing seedlings while it is still freezing outside!

F is for firewood. I never realized just how much wood one little stove could burn in a day at -20 below!! Imagine if we had a big stove.

So that brings us through January 6th, A-F. Tomorrow I'll catch up through the letter N and the 14th of the month! Do you have a flamingo or kitty project of your own to share?

1 comment:

Corey~living and loving said...

love the pics. the bright pink with everthing is fun. I really like the seed catelog one, as I can't wait to start seeing your plantings again.