The White House

The White House

Monday, January 18, 2010

It's Still Cold!

I was really bummed to see below zero temperatures this morning. I really thought we were going to warm up when it was -2 late last night, but it dropped back down and is still in the minus teens tonight.

Today, being Sunday, is a day of football. I watch a little and putted around a little. Today I finished Emily's pajamas to match the pajamas I made for her doll. (Way to go Minnesota! Love the Vikings...and Farve!!).

I also finished up the doll pajamas that match Emily's pajamas I made her for Christmas. Part of my New Year's Resolutions is to finish up projects.

For some reason Dad decided to draw faces on the kids' chins. They all had a great laugh.

Emily and Lucas with left over ice cream on his face! (Those are angry eyes ...reference to Toy Story).

He got to Olivia, too. Yes, it all washed right off.


No bedroom photos for you. I'll share when the project is complete. Homer and Nick did rip out the old hot water heater and the carpet so at least some progress was made. I'm so thankful Nick is such an unselfish son and so willing to help around the house and be a part of our lives. The three of us sure have some laughs together.

I didn't take too many photos today, but I assure you a lot went on as usual. I'll try to do better tomorrow.

6 comments:

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

THAT is FABULOUS!!! You all have so much fun and so much LOVE!!!!!
**Still trying to send you some warmer weather, but all I did was make it rain here!!**

Queen-Size funny bone said...

that chin thing always cracks me up.

Emily said...

That's funny about the faces. And I love the pjs...especially those polka dot ones!

Tootie said...

That Daddy is AWESOME!!! I hope those kiddos realize what wonderful parents they have. You two make soooo many fun times for them.

I can't believe how beautiful the snow is and how terrible the cold temps must be. Stay warm!

Patty said...

Carson and Jared just did the chin thing over Christmas break. How funny.

Corey~living and loving said...

Love the projects you got done! :) and the chin shots...too funny! I bet there were tons and tons of giggles. :)