The White House

The White House

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dogs on Thursday: New Bed

Share your pup on Thursdays!







Roxie and Rusty love that I put the big dog bed in the chair next to my computer. They want to be as close to me as possible.
After 423 photos (not really, but it felt like it) this is the best I could get of all four together. How do you get your dogs to pose for photos? Mine just aren't trained well enough to sit still especially Ruby (green collar) and Sally (pink collar). They will be two December 27. Will they ever calm down?
This is how Roxie likes it best...the bed all to herself. Rusty would rather give it to her than lay next to her. Ornery little dogs.

2 comments:

Janie said...

getting 4 dogs to cooperate at once would be a challenge. I'm lucky if I can get just Daisy to be still!

Gel said...

Your doggies are adorable! Not only do I love to photograph, I also am an artist who paints pet portraits (besides being new to T 13).

And your header: is that a moose? Cool!!