Awhile back Bonnie gave me this award. I'm a little slow, but I didn't forget. Thanks!
Here are the rules:
1) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
2) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
3) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.
Yep. I'm only doing number three, but would love it if you left a comment telling me something honest about you!
1. I used to trust everyone. Not always wise, but that's how I was. Now I don't trust anyone. I am very skeptical and look for the "hidden" intentions. I guess that is what life has done to me.
2. My husband cleans the toilets. I gag.
3. I don't like it when other people are in my laundry room. I don't care that I'm raising kids who can't do their own laundry. They'll get the chance when they grow up. For now it is my place of peace.
4. I cuss like a truck driver. I am not a truck driver.
5. I hate cats. I used to love cats, but when I was out-of-town at the hospital with my mom after one of her strokes my ex-husband took my three cats that I had had for eight years to the pound. That was over ten years ago. I've never forgotten. Or forgiven.
6. I love taking naps. I really miss taking naps with Nicholas when he was two and three. He was the best 'cause he'd nap for three hours. Then we'd get up and go to McDonald's. He hasn't just been a great son for 16 years, he's been my best friend. If I could keep him home forever I would.
7. I wish I was younger so I could have more children. Newborn to six months is the best.
8. I can grow beautiful flowers. We'd starve if we had to live off the vegetables I grow.
9. I laugh at people who think just because they say something it must be true. I laugh even harder at the fools who listen to them.
10. I like Coke and Diet Pepsi. I don't like Pepsi and Diet Coke.