The White House

The White House

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Oh, She's Good....

Let me preface this by saying this: our neighborhood has a Hot Mom. You know, the mom who still has a nice butt and perky boobs after having babies. The one who has styled hair, painted nails, the newest fashions and a nice truck. She's not worn-down, haggered, graying and wrinkled with stress (that would be me). She's hot. When we are out in the yard I (or my friend Dave if he's visiting) might be over heard saying, "Look, there goes the Hot Mom". Homer just keeps his mouth shut. Good idea.

So the story goes like this...on the way to pick up Elijah from school I hear Olivia exclaim, "Lukey, look at the truck! You could have that truck. If you had that truck, Lukey, you'd be a Hot Dad".

Ya, I'm a good influence.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

We have one of those that lives next door....except she's a hot GRANDMA! She looks younger than I am, and I'll only be 25 next month.

Snowbird said...

Love it! By the way, I just saw the update on your into. I majored in the same thing you did. Regular elementary ed and Special Ed.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

little people have big ears.

Alice In Wonderland Rocks said...

Lol..that is cute. Mom's like us just are harded working Moms :):)

Corey~living and loving said...

oh how this made me giggle. tee hee....thanks!

Bill S. said...

Homer is a smart man!! Glances, thinks and no comments. I loved it.

Janie said...

Cute story!
Yep, Homer is very wise to keep his mouth shut. No real mom really wants to hear about the "hot mom".

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

Too cute! Out of the mouths of babes.... (and I don't mean "Hot Moms"!!)

Homer is a very wise man!!