The White House

The White House

Thursday, September 3, 2009

More Football

Wednesday night it was Wolfpack vs Ravens. We were up 24-7, but then the second and third string players got some field time. Before you know it the score is 24-21! With 7 seconds left the Ravens had the ball around the 15 yard line. The QB threw a pass into the end zone, Elijah jumped and just tipped it out of the hands of the receiver. Very exciting finish!

I played with this photo a little bit. Something I never do as I just don't have that kind of time to spend learning the program. It was fun and I could see how I could get sucked into spending more time at it than I have to give.
Elijah with the ball...


...throwing to his friend Tyler. They make an awesome team. If Elijah can get it anywhere near Tyler he'll catch it. He has great hands. This was my money shot for the night. I missed Elijah's final big play because I was too busy cheering!

4 comments:

Carla said...

Been there, done that, but the money shot is in my memories:)

Bill S. said...

Great way to spend an evening - with the kids. I am on my way to take pictures of some of my students competing in a cross-country meet.

Great picturs.

Janie said...

Looks like an exciting game, and a great one for Elijah.

Patty said...

So does monroe have a football team? Where will Elijah play when he is in High School..he is too good not to play just cause they dont have a team???
Awesome pics!