The White House

The White House

Friday, August 7, 2009

Not-So-Blue Skies


Click on the logos for more beautiful skies around the world.



On June 30th we had beautiful blue skies. Actually, we had blue skies every single day of July as well.

On Wednesday this is our smoke situation from the forest fires.


On Thursday things became even worse. Our air quality is in the Unhealthy zone and all outdoor sporting events have been cancelled.


I sure miss the blue skies.....I hope you are seeing blue.

You can visit the rest of my blog here!

8 comments:

Barb said...

How frightening! I live in the Mts of CO - we are always worried about forest fires. I'm wondering how this started? Stay safe.

Unknown said...

Wow you really do have smoke. Thats scary.

Janie said...

That's a lot of smoke. I hope the fire is moving away from your house. Too bad for the kids that the sporting events are cancelled.

Tink *~*~* said...

Holy cow! No wonder you have to stay inside to breathe! I hope you get some serious rain soon, to wash all of that out of the air and reduce the risk of more fires.

Tink *~*~*

SandyCarlson said...

I hope that smoke clears soon. Beautiful shots, but your health is more important.

Calico Crazy said...

May it rain tons so that the fires can stop and the air can clear, you need your blue skies back.

Millennium Housewife said...

We have had weeks of rain, now blue skies, hopefully the rain went your way....

Bethany said...

Wow- I hope it clears up soon! It's amazing how fast it changed! Blue skies, be on your way!