Patty does fun things and I don't want to think or edit photos so here you go.....
These are my firsts:
1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Trent Grammont
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Beer my Freshman year of college (I was a good girl).
4. What was your FIRST job? dishwasher for two weeks at the Tesoro gas station...first real job was when I was 18 as a waitress at the Westmark in Tok.
5. What was your FIRST car? Toyota Tercel
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? I don't get texts
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Lucas....the alarm went off, I covered him with blankets and went to wake Elijah.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mr. Wothke (geez, not even sure how to spell it)
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Spokane, WA and then drove to WSU for basketball camp in 8th grade.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend? Teresa Mericle
11.Your first kiss? David Rosenkrance in 6th grade.
12. Who was the first person you talked to today? Elijah
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? Teresa's
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? covered up Lucas
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Kenny Rogers in Anchorage with my Mom
16. FIRST tattoo? Not yet....
17. FIRST piercing? ears
18. FIRST foreign country you went to? Canada
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? ???????????
20. When was your FIRST detention? I was never in detention. Remember...good girl?!
22. Who was your FIRST roommate? Tracy ????
23. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? To play the piano.
24. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for your hand in marriage? Yes...Homer was the first to ask me. I asked the ex.
25. What was the first sport that you were involved in? basketball
26. What were the first lessons you ever took? No paid lessons...just school sports.
27. What is the first thing you do when you get home? I'm a SAHM, but if I go to town and then come home I go to the computer ('cause I'm addicted to it!:)