The White House

The White House

Thursday, June 4, 2009

The ABC's of Me.

I saw this on another blog site as I was cruisin' around the web tonight. I don't know why I felt like doing it, but I did. So here it is. It would be kind of fun if you (yes, you) played along and did it, too.

A - Age: 41
B - Bed size: King
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom. Toilets are disgusting.
D - Dog's name: Roxie, Rusty, Ruby, Sally, Roscoe.
E - Essential start your day item: Coffee.
F - Favorite color: yellow, orange, red
G - Gold or Silver: gold? silver? I don't know...I don't wear jewelry.
H - Height: 5'6''....maybe 5'5" now that I am older and gravity is taking its toll.
I - Instruments you play: I once played the flute and saxophone, but can't play anything but the radio now.
J - Job title: Mom. Fixer of problems. Driver of the truck. Loudest cheering fan. Homework Helper. Chef Extraordinaire. Animal Collector. Wife. Friend. Gardener. The list goes on and on. (I'm multi-talented).
K - Kid(s): 5...or so. Nick, Elijah, Emily, Olivia and Lucas. Step-children that I raised for awhile...Andrew, Cody and Sydney.
L - Living arrangements: A house in progress, a home always...in Alaska.
M - Mom's name: Jean
N - Nicknames: My dad called me Squeaker.
O - Overnight hospital stay: Five times for five babies. (And once with my ex-husband when his appendix burst).
P - Pet Peeve: Dirty dishes left around the house, kids in my desk, the phone.
Q - Quote from a movie: (I'm drawing a blank...it's late).
R - Right or left handed: right.
S - Siblings: Two brothers....Mike and Larry.
T - Time you wake up: During the school year...up at 6:25 to wake Nick...back to bed until 7:25 to wake Emily. During the summer, ahhhh, we stay up late so I guess anywhere from 10 until noon.
U - Underwear: Yes, I wear underwear.
V - Vegetable you dislike: Green beans.
W - Ways/Reasons you run late: I try to finish "one more thing" before getting into the car and then something goes wrong.
X - X-rays you've had: teeth, lungs, foot, hands, knee.
Y - Yummy food you make: Sweets.
Z - Zoo animals you like: Giraffes. My favorite animal.

5 comments:

Nellie said...

Great idea, Gayle! Love all the things you are doing, but I'm sure glad I don't have to keep up with you!

One of these days, I'll do the "ABC" thing too... keep watch, and then you'll know all my dirty little secrets... hehehe!

Have a great day/night.
B:-)

Snowbird said...

I love this. I just may have to give it a try.

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

This was great, Gayle. Love it! And I think I'll do it too!

Carla said...

this is cool!

B said...

Nice to get to know you a little better.

Giraffes are my favorite animals too!