The White House

The White House

Monday, March 16, 2009

Welcome!

I want to take a moment to welcome new followers. I so love the idea of sharing my wonderful family with the world...and share some of the Great State of Alaska with you. With that said, it is cold and blowing...and did I mention very windy...oh, ya...said that. Anyhow, it really, really stinks outside right now. I have had my fill of snow and cold, but this wind. That sends me over the edge. I've locked myself in the house as much as possible except for the mad dashes to the truck to drive and drive and drive these kids around. I promise to be back soon with some exciting photos (lol) when I thaw out! Has any one read the forecast? Hmmmm......

1 comment:

Indrani said...

Too much of ice is not good. Take care and thanks!