The White House

The White House

Friday, January 16, 2009

What's Your Name

Corey at Living and Loving Every Minute had a cute little post about what her daughter "thinks" her name is. So I asked Olivia the same question. Her answer? My name is Tweeter Bird, Bird and Olivia Louise White. I wonder which one she'll use at school? :)

I got my new Burpee Gardening Catalog (Woot!) so I let the little ones cut up the old ones.




So very careful and determined...









I love that Tweeters is always so happy.
My Lukey Monster even made a card.

Figuring out which way to hold the scissors at two was tough.


She even wrote her name.

A card to take to Grandma Debbi when she goes to visit later today.
(Lucas made his card for Granma Claudia).

1 comment:

Corey~living and loving said...

awwwwww....I love her nicknames. :) so cute that they think their nickname is part of their name. :)

love the cards. creative, and pretty. Have a great week!