The White House

The White House

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Drive

Our boys, Nick and Elijah, went snowboarding today, Olivia went to Emma's to play and Hubby, Lucas and myself went to town. We did a little "window shopping" from inside (too cold outside), and then headed home for amazing quiet time together (Lucas napped!). Here's the sunset on the way to the house...

Yep, I'll pull over just about anywhere to take a photo!



I hope everyone had a lazy afternoon with thier love one. Isn't life great?!

4 comments:

anymommy said...

Gorgeous. Looks cold, but very pretty.

Lori Skoog said...

Gayle...excellent photos today! So nice that you could have some quiet time...

Corey~living and loving said...

BEAUTIFUL.

so sorry I was away for awhile. I simply do not have the time to comment on all your posts.
hugs!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's beautiful!