The White House

The White House

Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's Eve

The two on the left are Elijah, then Nick, Emily and I have the blue sleeve.

We all wanna be stars! :)


I love these kids so much. I get a warm and fuzzy feeling when I think about my children. I am so lucky to have them. (The Wee People were sleeping with Daddy and my step-kids weren't home).

Emily and I stayed up late watching movies. Wee Two woke up and then fell back asleep in my arms. I love moments like these.

1 comment:

Lori Skoog said...

Gayle...I have a feeling that you are going to follow through with your resolutions this year. Great photos this post...you seem to have such a loving relationship with your husband and all the kids. Keep accentuating the positive...negative stuff is too draining. Thanks for all your comments.
Lori