The White House

The White House

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Last Night...

Last night two of my favorite men played pool while....

I cooked a little stir fry.

Look who is sitting down! Wow!

I'm getting a hug. Thanks Roscoe!

After dinner we blew off working on the house (again), cuddled up and watched two movies! I love quiet evenings with my hubby even when the Obsessive-I-Don't-Get-That-He's-Not-Married-to-Me-Anymore HEX calls. (After over five years it's more pathetic than anything).
Good movies, good times! I hope all of you are working less and playing more! :)

5 comments:

Carlos Thunder 5 said...

Hello! i am Carlos Thunder 5 of Brazil!
I was browsing the Google Blog and thought its very interesting!
Let me accompany him.
Our lives are so different!
I think that is what I get my attention!
Abraços from Brazil to you!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

Looks like you two are dancing.

stace41971 said...

If my lab were 20lbs lighter he would do that too...but right now he's nothing but a barrel with legs and jumping up like that...as much as he may want to do it...would probably do him in. :-P
I am working less now since the unfortunate flag pole incident...I don't want to chance breaking something else :-P

Anonymous said...

Im impressed that you are cooking!!

Tootie said...

Wow, a moose in the yard! :-0
Glad you had some nice quiet time.

EEEK....41 below ??????? HOLY ----!