The White House

The White House

Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Couple Days Ago

I take most photos with my "good" camera, but then I also grab whichever smaller camera is closest. Sometimes I forget to download the photos. Here's Olivia...look how beautiful her hair is!



Working on writing her letters and numbers.

We must have sat in that corner for almost an hour snuggling and waiting for Daddy to come home. It's the warmest spot on the heated floor and feels so good!

Friend Dave stopped by for a visit and some games.


Dad's a pretty decent pool player.

Then I got a little air hockey action.


Beautiful Miss Emily!

Dawson (Dave's son...sporting a new dyed head of hair) brought over xBox Live to play with Nick.

I'm really enjoying the "Less Work, More Play" motto we're sticking to this year! :)

3 comments:

anymommy said...

She's gorgeous. I absolutely love the snuggle corner. You've inspired me, we need a little more snuggle corner in our lives right now.

Jess said...

Your house looks so fun!

Tink *~*~* said...

Heated floor sounds heavenly - will have to remember that next time I'm building a house with tile floors! Love Miss Smiley-Face's hair - shiney!

:D

Tink *~*~*
My Mobile Adventures *~*~*