The White House

The White House

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Busy Taking Photos!

Back to basketball.

Elijah had his first game Monday night against his friends Scooter and Tyler. They have a really talented (stacked) team, but only beat us by 14 pts. We really thought it would be more. Elijah did a great job.


Yesterday, Nick had a game out at Eielson. The team played outstanding and Nick chipped in 5 pts. in their winning effort. It was a great game to watch.


My darling husband was able to come to the game and sat with the little ones so I could take photos for this website. (Click on the photo gallery...I posted the slide show last night at 2:00am! I run this site for the team).
This isn't Nick, but I think it was the coolest shot of the day for basketball.

After the game Elijah and I went to dinner and then he had basketball practice. While he practiced I went to a hockey game to take photos for this website. (There are three new slide shows under the photo tab plus I sent another 90 photos to a mom on the Lathrop team to put on their website. See why it took until 2:00am!). This was one of the coolest hockey shots.

Tonight is another game for Elijah and practice for Nick. Good thing we love b-ball! :)
Oh, I almost forgot to mention...it's gone from -45 to +25. Isn't that amazing? Feels like Spring! (It really isn't, but one can dream).
So much stuff to still move downstairs (and so much cleaning to do!), but those new couches are the bomb. Geez, we watched American Idol last night instead of working on the house. (That's grasping for quality television!). You can tell we aren't having any troubles with the "Work less, play more" motto of 2009. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics Gayle....and good for you guys to relax a little. I love american idol.

Anonymous said...

After all the running to games, you needed some down time. :-) Your photos are great! I'm glad it has gotten a little warmer there. Just realized that if that was the temperature here, it wouldn't be associated with warmer at all. :-) It's actually down to 50 here tonight, because of a cold front passing through, and we think it's REALLY cold.

Jess said...

Great pictures!