The White House

The White House

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Are They Insane? Yes!

Remember this? When the great big bus ran over me in the parking lot? They are trying to say it was my fault. ME! Are they insane? I was sitting still in a line of traffic and got hit. They say I was moving and cut in front of the bus. They say they have a witness. Gee, would the witness be the employee in the orange vest that directed the bus into me who is a complete idiot and doesn't want to take the blame? My blood pressure is so high I swear my head is going to explode. I fully understand I should just take this with a grain of salt in the bigger picture of life, but I AM SICK AND TIRED of these things happening to me. I just want a simple life. I just want this to not be ruining my day. It is ruining my day and I am the only one to blame for that because I am letting it. Why didn't I learn some yoga crap to calm myself down with? It sure would come in handy right now!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get any pictures ?

Queen-Size funny bone said...

you have a witness too don't you?

stace41971 said...

Are you kidding me?? That is insane. This kind of crap really makes me question human decency.

Lori Skoog said...

Gayle....you don't need this. I am so sorry.
Lori

Tink *~*~* said...

Get a lawyer. How's your brother? I hope things are going to get better THIS INSTANT.

Tink *~*~*
My Mobile Adventures *~*~*

Tara said...

Wow, I'm sorry to hear about this! I hope you get some good news today, too! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

With all the hockey people you know, someone else had to of seen what happened as well. Orange vest sounds like he is trying to save his own hide.

Jess said...

That just sucks! I hope you're able to find witnesses that saw what really happened!