The White House

The White House

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Just Stuff

Playing airplane with the Wee People. Lucas loves to fly!

First smile from Olivia since putting the patch on her eye. Her eye isn't showing any improvement in vision using the eye drops so I asked the doctor for the patches. I want to be as aggressive as we can to hopefully make a difference .

Mom makes a perfect horse!
Nick had soccer at 11:00am. They were defeated 15-4. Not such a good game.
Here is Luna at noon!
Luna high in the sky over Gottschalks.
Emily got a birthday package in the mail from Granma Claudia and Papa Doug.
Nick and I were following this truck to town today. The back of the truck and the trailer were full of coal. He must be on his way back from the Usibelli Coal Mine in Healy.
Nick and I ran around getting his hair cut, shopping and eating out. It was nice just having the two of us. Here's the sun on the way home at 5:00pm.
Here's Mr. Moon very big in the sky at 6:00pm when I went back to town. Elijah went to the movies and Nick to the UAF hockey game. Somebody should be needing a ride soon!

4 comments:

Snowbird said...

Loved your day in pictures. My kids used to love the riding on the feet thing too. In fact I did it with my grandkids when they were wee ones also.

How did UAF hockey do? BGSU lost both weekend games-Boston College and Providence

Queen-Size funny bone said...

that brought back memories. we always did the airplane thing.

Anonymous said...

Wow - you certainly have a busy life! How blessed you are to have six lovely children, although I'm sure there are times when you want a break. I wouldn't like to live in your state. I don't like very cold weather!

Jess said...

Those airplane rides are so fun!!!
My kids are all too big to do that anymore :(

You take such good pictures of the moon. It's one of my favorite subjects but my moon pictures never turn out.