The White House

The White House

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ready for Some Football?

Saturday morning Nick and Cody played their first high school football game against Juneau. It actually stopped raining for a few hours so we could enjoy the game.


Cody is #40.
Nick is #47.


Final score:




After the boys were done we headed to North Pole for Elijah's game against the Vikings (10-12 year olds). Here Elijah is running in a touchdown! He also threw two more touchdown passes and ran in six extra points. The final score: 30-6.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Elijah!

stace41971 said...

Football is my favorite sport to watch, I'm hoping the at least one of my boys will want to play...but right now they seem to enjoy hockey more...I don't enjoy ice hockey...I might like it better if the arena was heated..but sitting on cold bleachers for hours on end is just a little much for me :-P
Enjoy your football season :-D And Ill be sending the "stop raining " vibes your way too (as I write this its been raining here for 12 hours straight *sigh*).