The White House

The White House

Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

(Click the photo to join the fun)

1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to around 1988 and spend more time with my dad.

2. Give me coffee with creamer or give me more sleep.

3. I am listening to a two-year old sneaking around the house instead of sleeping.

4. Somewhere, someone is thinking they should get off the computer and do something else.

5. I'll always be Mrs. Homer White.

6. My idea of a good time includes not leaving the house to run anyone to anywhere for anything!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a football banquet (if I can get a sitter), tomorrow my plans include seven hours of football (if I can get a sitter) and Sunday, I want to meet with Carolyn to work on her website, scrapbook, clean my house and start school clothes shopping! Anything to keep me busy and not think about the fact that my husband is out-of-town working.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you can find a sitter. and don't forget to have a good time.

thanks for visiting me @ www.lupusurvivor.com

Jack said...

Oh my! I see what you mean by a busy schedule! Hope you get all weekend plans accomplished :)

Thanks for the visit!

Janet said...

Have fun this weekend, thanks for playing :-)

Paz said...

after listening to your banana pancake song so many times...I just had to go and download it to my Ipod! Good song!