13 things my kids say...
1. What you think are you doing?
2. pocsalopes (popsiciles)
3. compugerette (computer)
4. Oh, I just love it. It is my favorite! (Olivia...to just about everything she sees!)
5. I'm just saying... (Don't just "say", just do what you are told).
6. I didn't do it. (Ya, right).
7. Can you help me with my homework? (At 10:00pm, the night before it is due and he's had it for several days. Classic Cody.)
8. Can I go to Debbi's? (Out of Emily's mouth every single day several times a day).
9. What are we doing today? (Elijah always wants me to run down my entire day, and always seems to be surprised when I don't list whatever he has in mind. Like I knew?!).
10. I was going to do it later. (No, you weren't going to do it later. Or ever. That glass has a better chance of growing legs and walking to the sink than you putting it there. Nick, do you hear me?).
11. Turn it up. Change the station. Turn it down. (They can never agree on the radio in the car).
12. What time is it? (At what age will Elijah actually look at the clock over my head as he asks that question?).
13. I love you. (My absolute favorite. Next to I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I won't do it again, I promise!)
See more Thursday Thirteen here!