The White House

The White House

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Here's Your Sign

What an interesting few days....

Yesterday, I slept in which means I got up at 6:00am and got everyone off to work/school and went back to bed at 8:00am. The babies and I didn't get up until 10:30. Wahoo! Olivia puts on a movie in her room, Lucas a movie in Nick's room and I sit down to watch a movie in the livingroom. Thirty seconds (kid you not) into the movie the phone rings. It is the West Valley school nurse. I need to get Nick and take him to the doctor for possible blood poisoning. The day before he crashed his bike and scraped the palm of his hand. By the time we got the doctor the red streaks had travelled from his wrist to his elbow. He ended up with an antibiotic IV, prescription and bandages. The day was shot. Today, we have to go in for a follow-up to make sure the antibiotics worked. We check in at the desk and at the top of the form the receptionist writes:

fu ck red streaks

I laughed. Loudly. In her face. Her intention was to note
"follow-up check red streaks".

Here's your sign!

(By-the-way...he's fine!)

No comments: