The White House

The White House

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Basketball, Hockey, Plants and Puppies!

It's been a few days since I last posted...I've had good intentions, but have been very busy.

This past week has been the U-Park basketball tournament. Sydney's team won their first game, and lost the second. Elijah's team had a bye until Wednesday. We lost by two points in overtime (I was the coach). The boys played outstanding the whole game (we didn't have substitutes, the other team had two).

Here's a photo of Syd dribbling. We don't have any of Elijah. Since I was coaching it was up to Homer to take the pictures. He got so into the game he forgot to take any. He's lucky I love him so much! :


Cody has had hockey try-outs all week, and the teams were announced this morning. He made the Arctic Lions Midget Tier II team. Great job!! (No photos of try-outs although someone did tease me that they were surprised I wasn't taking pictures of it!).

I started this post this morning, but have been continually interrupted. Elijah went to Skiland snowboarding with a friend so I had to run him his stuff. I took Cody to buy a skateboard. Had to get groceries. Emily picked a friend to come out and visit. Nick is out snowmachining with them now. Lucas needs a nap, and I have 101 things to do and am not sure where to start. Hmmmm....

Here's some of what we've been doing...

Dwarf Aster seedings...


transplanting....

I have taken over Elijah's room (and am starting on Cody's) while waiting for the greenhouse to get set up...

Rusty's keeping an eye on me...


Olivia playing on the computer while I take care of the plants...
Mother Nature doesn't want me to win the Ice Classic so she keeps snow falling. Just a couple weeks ago this sidewalk was was bare and some grass was showing to the left. Now I have to shovel a path for the puppies to get the the "dog yard" (no fence yet). Ruby leads the way, followed by Molly and then Sally. Rizzo is up above waiting for them.
See how deep it is! (This is Sally coming at me).

No comments: