The White House

The White House

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Got to Love "Free" Public Internet

Today is a great day....I worked out for the first time in forever and it felt pretty good. I think the boys were surprised at how much I could sweat. I played some tennis with the boys (Nick and I kicked butt on Cody and Elijah....of course, we had the advantage since they didn't even know the rules!). Now I am accessing the "free" public internet at the health club to update my blog. (I say "free" as we pay a crazy amount per month for membership to the club so it isn't really free at all). The boys are having lunch and then I'll drop them off at their hockey workout at UAF. After that Nick is hitting Joel's Place (an indoor skatepark) to work on his "sick moves", and Cody & Elijah are going biking to work on "catching big air" (of which Elijah says he already has he just has a problem with the landing part). The girls and Lukey (as we now call him thanks to Olivia) are at Grandma Debbi's waiting for me to take them home. I do not forsee huge progress in the yard today, but it is so hard to deny the pleas of the boys to go and well, be boys.



No comments: