The White House

The White House

Saturday, October 4, 2008

PhotoHunt: Sad

(Visit tnchick for more photo hunters)


This was the score from Elijah's game last Thursday. (Yes, it's the final score...the guy usually resets the clock before I get a chance to take a photo!). It's sad how lop-sided the different Middle Schools are. There are five Middle Schools in the league. Our team beats three of them with scores like this. (We do not run the score up...this is with the best players on the bench most of the game). There is only one school that gives us a good game. We only beat them by 5 points. It's sad for the opponent, but I guess it's happy for us that we can be on the winning team!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I take it you were the home team?
Congrats on the win.I always hated it when my kids' teams lost.made for dark times around the house.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

what a point spread.

stan said...

congrats to Elijah's team!

Janet said...

hooo, that's a wide margin!