The White House

The White House

Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

(Click above to participate!)

1. October is the beginning of winter and icy roads.

2. Other drivers scare me!

3. Leaves are falling all around, it's a dream because, really, snowing is falling!

4. My favorite horror movie is The Shining because Jack Nicholson is awesome!

5. Photos = good memories.

6. It was a dark and stormy night so I refused to go outside!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to putting my feet up after spending the day decluttering my home, tomorrow my plans include watching Carson and Jared (Patty's boys) play hockey, and Sunday, I want to continue with my declutter project!

What plans do you have for the weekend?


1 comment:

Janet said...

The Shining was a damn good movie! Hope you had a great weekend, thanks for playing :-)