The White House

The White House

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Not A Lot of Progress

I still have so many things to process and really didn’t get far yesterday. The few carrots I grated was a lot of work and didn’t put a dent in things. I never even got the pickles jarred so I have to do that today. The battle I  am fighting with the schools on Elijah’s  behalf got me pretty upset yesterday and basically halted all forward progress. That and wasting time at the court house filing motions. I may add a few more next week. Might as well go for it all.

002

I seem to show you this group of trees a lot. They sure are changing fast.

003

004

Yesterday I did one last mowing of the lawns although I’ll probably go back over them to pick up leaves if the weather permits.

005

The water fall area is coming together and looks so much better with all the rocks.

006

007

008

010

011

I can’t believe I’ve got so many flowers still hanging on. You can see that a few of the beds have areas I’ve pulled out. Today I’ll haul that stuff away and pull more. I need to get them tilled and move on to cleaning the yard!

012

013

Just maybe the tall yellow ones in the back and the really short ones in the front will have a chance to bloom. These must be 7-8 feet tall.

014

017

018

019

020

021

022

023

4 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Your flowers are beautiful and the yard looks great!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

Your gardens are still so beautiful.

Lori Skoog said...

Your yard and gardens still look fabulous. You are the supreme energizer bunny.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Such gorgeous flowers. I love seeing those beautiful trees as they change color.

Your produce looks great and I hope you are able to get more of it done up so that that job won't be on you.

You are in my thoughts and prayers with all that you and your family are going through right now.

FlowerLady