The White House

The White House

Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Good Saturday

This was Little Miss Olivia on Friday.  Poor thing laid like that all day and night.  Saturday she was back up and running.  So far it didn't get anyone else *knock on wood*.
Saturday I spent the day cleaning house over and over again.  In a span of 24 hours nine kids came through here leaving a trail behind them! :)  I made jerky, a cheesecake, did some planting that you can read about here, and even got to relax with a movie.  All in all a very good day. 

*I am having blogger/computer issues and cannot get any photos to load so my original post is erased and I'm going to see if I can figure out the problem*

1 comment:

Tootie said...

Busy, busy, busy!!! :) You have way too much to do. I have to tell you that my three girls had to make their own beds and if they didn't, I just shut the door on their room, so I wouldn't have to look at it. I never cleaned their rooms either, after they reached 8 or so. Sometimes they let them go a little too long, but eventually they got tired of the mess and cleaned. You are WAY too good a Mommy. :) Glad you were able to get time for a nice walk and girl time. You do lots of fun things with your kids. :) They will have some great memories when they grow up.