The White House

The White House

Monday, February 1, 2010

Fun...

There has been fun in the last few days....

Winning a basketball game by two points AND he didn't get a technical (he was 3 for 3 until this game!). The color and quality of this photo bites, but the intensity and strength can still be seen.

Then there was more snowboarding in the sun. Elijah isn't in any of these photos. He was still getting his lift ticket when I was snapping away. Note the black spots...still haven't had my camera cleaned. It's so expensive!

Fun was also Nick's and my addiction to Rummikub. Well, I was addicted and he was on a mission. He got into a little trouble with me so I took his phone away. In order to get it back he had to beat me at this game. Let me tell you, it took 3 or 4 days and about 30 games, but he finally did it. It was by far the most fun he ever had being punished. (What great quality time we spent together). Also, I am classifying the wood under fun only because Nick and I worked together chopping and bringing all this wood. Again, quality time is fun.

More fun was taking Tyler and Elijah to lunch at Food Factory. Then we went to the library for books for Elijah's report. I had not realized how many years it had been since he was there nor did I know that he had no clue what he was doing. It was entertaining to say the least.

Obviously my little ones were having fun with their toys. I did not have fun picking them up!

Olivia had fun playing bingo while I was working on the upstairs.

So there you have a little bit of the FUN we've had in the last few days.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Wow...you guys have been up to a lot. Love the Senior Ball and snow pictures. And wow...that's definitely a lot of home improvement projects going on!
That's the coolest punishment ever...I'm so going to have to remember it!

Tink *~*~* said...

Love Rummikub! Sometimes drunk people make up their own rules though... don't ask me how I come by that observation.

LOL, good times!

Tink *~*~*