The White House

The White House

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Engine is Frozen

It's cold. Really cold. Not the I-think-we're-gonna-freeze-to-death cold, but cold enough. It's been around -10 at my house for a few days now. It's around -20 in town. I have a seriously hard time getting myself to do anything when it is cold out. Maybe I need an oil change. My oil is too thick and my engine is froze up. I'm going to try really hard to do something productive today. Or not.


So when you don't do anything it's a stretch to find blogging material. Today, I'll show off sweet Olivia's spelling abilities. She's such a cutie. (It was actually a lot longer, but after trying to upload for thirty minutes I realized the file was way too big so I cut it down. I shouldn't do this on so little coffee).


Last night I started to clean Elijah's room, but lost my drive almost immediately. I ended up finding some games and sat down to play with Lucas and Olivia. They were a little too hard for them, but we made up our own rules and had fun anyhow.





That is the smile of victory!

6 comments:

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

Those games look like the perfect thing to do when its too cold to get your engine started!! They are all games we play here, too! Hope you get warmed up soon!

Janie said...

Making up your own rules is half the fun!
Olivia does have the sweetest smile.
Hope you get a break in the weather so you can un-freeze your engine.

Corey~living and loving said...

loved the video. :) cute little speller there. I love her giggle. :)

Patty said...

Great video...sorry & connect 4 were two of my favorite games as a kid....played them with my boys too!

Tara said...

AWWWW!! Looks like FUN! I really need to do that with the girls more often. SO FREAKIN TIRED right now, though. LOL Can't believe the engine is frozen...can you plug it in in the garage? Ya'll are so brave! I'm not cut out for the cold, I had a jacket on and the heat in my car at 45 yesterday. haha

Snowbird said...

Wow, you have quite the little speller there. Great job. It looks like they had a lot more fun playing games with Mom than Mom would have had cleaning a bedroom.