The White House

The White House

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Camera Critters: Duck

You never know what you're going to see at the North Pole!


"That's right. Take your bad-self to the sidelines!"



"Hey coach! You need to put me in the wide receiver position. That kid can't catch anything!".



"Hey man, don't do me like that. Where's the respect?"



"Hello? Can anyone hear me? Where's the love?"



"Hey now! Back up! That play was designed with me in mind!"



"Your loss boys. I'm flying South where they appreciate my skills".



"Take a good look baby. This is a money face".

9 comments:

eileeninmd said...

There is no reason why the duck can't play. Thanks for sharing your critter for the day.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

thats funny that with all the things going on that the ducky hung around.

Snowbird said...

Too funny. I kept thinking of the Aflak commercial.

magiceye said...

that was a wonderful series!

Carolyn Ford said...

Ahhh...let the duck play! Very cute!

SquirrelQueen said...

There is a football team called the Oregon Ducks. So let the little guy play.

That is a really cute series of photo.

SQ

Janie said...

Cute duck and hilarious comments!

Tootie said...

That is soooo cute! I loved your photos.

Carolina said...

Gosh, I'll never make it through the list of CC-entries at this pace. First I read the side bar in which you introduced your family and animals. That made me smile. Then I had to scroll down past all sorts of football photos and when I finally arrived at your CC-entry...móre football. Hehehe, thén I noticed the duck. Wonderful stuff. Really enjoyed it.
Thanks ;-)