The White House

The White House

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Guest Blogger


Hello. It's me, Daisy. I'm the guest blogger for this morning. I'm having a bad hair day so I don't want to hear any comments, whispering, mumbling or any of that sort of stuff. I have an appointment to get my doo done soon so no worries. I was just popping in to let you know the Master has been very busy the past few days ushering in Spring. So much to do around the yard that there isn't time for blogging. Bum deal, I know, but she has been taking lots of photos. I'm here to let you know she promises photo overload later today (or tonight or tomorrow as the case may be) so rest up your eyes and get ready to be amazed. Well, maybe not amazed, but slightly entertained. Uh oh. Gotta go my peeps! It's snack time. We'll chat again real soon!

10 comments:

Tink *~*~* said...

ROTFLMAO! :)

Tink *~*~*

Snowbird said...

Hey there Daisy. Glad to see that you are keeping up the blog while Gayle is working her buns off getting things ready for summer. I think your hair looks fine, btw. But I'm sure you will want it a tad shorter for summer. Anyway, glad to hear from you. Hope to hear from you again sometime.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

Daisy has quite the personality. Can't wait to hear more.

Nellie said...

Cute, Daisy... Keep a good watch over your Master! Don't let her work too hard, give her a break now and then!

Looking forward to seeing all those new photos. (I know what you mean by not having much time for blogging, but, like you, my camera isn't far away!)

B:-)

Unknown said...

Cute!!! Waiting for the pictures....
And you sure have been busy with the gardening thing.I don't have that much patience.

Corey~living and loving said...

tee hee...what a fun and creative post. :) thanks for the smile.

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

Daisy looks like she's ready for a little sheering! Can't wait to see the pictures of what you've been up to!

Rayne said...

Dolly is so utterly cool! She is the most regal looking sheep I've ever seen. Does she have the attitude to match?

Bethany said...

Nice to meet you, Daisy-- you're a fine looking sheep. Can't wait to hear more!

Lori Skoog said...

Hey Daisy...great post. How sweet it is to see that you are not surrounded by snow.