The White House

The White House

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Pre-Game

Super Bowl Sunday. Hurry up and wait for the big game!

I started some laundry and almost tossed out this stained shirt.

Instead I took it downstairs and turned it into a little purse for Olivia.
Lucas loves his eggs!

Just as I was trying to talk the family into all working together to clean up the house...


...this was on the television. So much for that! :)
It's a couple hours until kick-off. I think we'll take Emily to the store for a little something special to kill some time 'cause you know, there's nothing better than shopping at -35!
Hope everyone is enjoying their Super Bowl parties across the country! And to my blogger buddies in Florida...you should probably stay home. I hear traffic is going to suck! :)

4 comments:

Lori Skoog said...

You are so clever! I love the purse.....

Snowbird said...

We're too far south to be bothered by the Super Bowl traffic--we are just bothered by tourist traffic. LOL.

Love the purse. It must be nice to just whip up something like that!

BTW, I'm rooting for the Steelers--only because Big Ben is from my hometown and was in 6th grade at the school I was teaching at.

Snowbird said...

Wow, what a game huh? I'm not sure who you guys were rooting for but I'm happy!

Anonymous said...

I love the purse - what a great idea!