We are a couple days into the new year and Amanda at Scattered Among the Mess called my blog Fabulous! (Didn't I tell you this was going to be a great year!). Well, I jumped right on it and took care of business. Before passing the award to five others I am supposed to list 5 addictions (is that like a 5-step program? Just kidding!). Here we go...
1. My kids. They are way too cool and way too fun. I love to watch them play sports...or just play in general. Taking photos of them is the best (even the bad ones). If Mr. White and I were younger we would have had several more kids. Guess we'll just have to settle for grandchildren (Nick promised to bring me some one day when he grows up!).
2. Blogger. I am way too addicted to reading about the lives of people I may very well never meet in person. My days are devoted to my children as well as my evenings so late at night is when I have time for my "friends" (it's 1:50am now!). I am able to check in with my friend Patty or see what's happening with Lori at the farm or see if Stace has any stray cows in her yard or be jealous of the Sanibel Crawlers and all their warmth. I have a long list of people I check on daily (and wish there was more time to add new faces to the list). I guess you must be addicted, too, if you are here reading this! :)
3. Other people kids. I love having other kids over to the house for my kids to play with. They are entertaining to say the least, and if they are here that means my kids are home and it is a win situation for me! When they don't ask to have someone over, I suggest it. I love a full house.
4. My hubby. Really. He is addicting. I can't get enough of him. I can't see enough of him. We got a late start together in this wonderful life, and we are doing everything we can to make the most of it. That's the one thing we talk about a lot...if only we could have met years ago our lives would have been perfect. He's the best addiction ever!
5. I am addicted to junk. (and I don't mean the junk in my trunk!). I have more junk than anyone I know. Totes and totes full. I am working on that addiction and clearing it out. We took away about ten boxes of stuff and five garbage bags in the last day. And I'm just getting started. I'm not sure if I buy into all that Feng Shu stuff, but it couldn't hurt to clear out the paths of goodness (and all that crap). If changing my old collector ways will get the good vibes flowing through the house I'm willing to toss it out!
Wow. That was easy. I bet I could double my list, but I won't. Now for the tagging (oh, the dreaded tagging.....)
I think lots of people are fabulous (you know who you are....I'll give you a break on the tagging). I am only supposed to tag five so here goes...
Tammy at Queen-Sized Funny Bone
Stacey at Is There Any Mommy Out There?
Chris at Our Vanilla Life
Meloncutter at Meloncutter's Musings
Pam at You're Gonna Miss This