T. at Send Chocolate has sent me the following tag....
Since I am lacking in blogging material as of late I thought I'd go ahead and participate.
7 random facts....
1. I graduated from Tok (said Toke) High. I had a teacher named Mrs. Hoar (said Whore). You just can't say that with smiling.
2. I am a Native Alaskan, but not an Alaskan Native. That means I've lived here all my life putting up with the bitter cold, but I don't get free medical benefits, no tribal land benefits or get to subsistence hunt.
3. A long (long) time ago I pierced my ears seven times in each ear. I did this knowing I was allergic to jewelry. I spent two months with pussy, bloody ears thinking it would eventually heal itself. I'm pretty sure a large amount of alcohol was involved.
4. I cannot go to sleep until everyone else in the house is sleeping. I don't know if noise is really keeping me awake or if it is the possibility of noise. Slumber parties were hell as a child.
5. Ever member of my family (mother, brothers, nieces and nephews) are right. Always. All the time. Never wrong. Needless to say when we'd get together there was a lot of arguing that never ended because no one would admit they were wrong. We all live hundreds to thousands of miles apart now so there is a lot less arguing.
6. I order the same Vanilla Latte every time I go to a coffee shop. I cannot bring myself to order something different. What if I didn't like it? Ack!
7. I think everyone should own a sheep at one point in their lifetime. After that your dog/cat/turtle will seem genius.
There you have it....7 random things you could have lived without knowing. (This is actually fun...I could tell you more, but I'll spare you!).
Now who am I going to tag?
Tammy at Queen-sized Funny Bone
Jess at Never a Dull Moment
Stace at Stace's Space
Patty at Pattycake's
Tink at My Mobile Adventures
Rayne at Crunchy Bits
Meloncutter at Meloncutter Musings