The White House

The White House

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Photo Hunt

Today, we had a Photo Hunt (savenger hunt with cameras). I made a list of items for each letter of the alphabet. Nick, Emily, Elijah and me headed into the yard each armed with our own digital camera. (Olivia helped me, and tomorrow I'll help her as I finish up my list). Here's the list:



Ant
Bird
Cloud
Dead tree
Egg
Flower
Garden
Hole
Insect
Jumping
Kick-flip
Leaves
Mushroom
Neck
Over
Pavement
Quack
Rock
Sun
Tree
Under
Vegetable
Water
Xanthous
Young
Zoom in!



Everyone was so different in their perceptions of how the word should be represented. It was a lot of fun, and I was bummed when we had to leave for baseball and I didn't get to finish! Here are a couple of our photos...





SUN


Emily



Elijah

Mom
(this is a reflection in the van window)



Nick
(Geez, do you think he needs to fix the date on his camera??)



OVER


Emily
(the dump truck is over the battery charger)


Elijah
(Nick is over the rail)



Nick

(what is he saying...life is over when you get married??)



I didn't get to over before we had to go to town. Hopefully, the rain will stop and I can finish tomorrow. My big intention is to make scrapbook pages with their photos. My intentions are probably laying outside with the apple trees in my front yard! (No matter how high I strive I just can't seem to get it all done....)

No comments: